Cudahy, WI US
- Develop and train a high performing team of warehouse associates, ensuring all associates are appropriately trained in all the required functions.
- Ultimate responsibility of inventory management and material flow
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out properly and completely.
- Ensure all orders are shipped accurately, and packaged correctly.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained properly, inspected daily and checklists are complete.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices within the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory through cycle counting, verifying locations are being updated
- Continuously improve stocking methods to improve efficiency.
- Ensure all shipments are being picked up/shipped on time
- Work with freight brokers to ensure timely shipments at reasonable costs.
- To be a liaison between the office personnel and warehouse communicating all necessary information.
- Communicate with sales team regarding special shipping requirements, ETA on material receipts, etc.
- Provide timely freight rate quotes to sales team
- Oversee and assist with incoming quality control inspections, and associated documentation.
- Work to cut costs on warehouse expenses (packaging, supplies, freight)
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.