Beloit, WI US
Fantastic Opportunity with a growing company. Career growth and great benefits!
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance.
- Adhere to all Food Safety / Food Defense compliance.
- Maintain exceptional sanitation.
- Fair and professional treatment of all associates.
- Develop an optimal customer mix.
- Forecast and maintain staffing levels.
- Development of a high performing team.
- Drive process and performance improvement.
- Interface with other business units.
- Develop & review budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain & full utilize IT Systems for multiple locations.
- Foster engagement with all employees creating a culture of inclusion, skill development and a sense of community that mirrors the Midwest Values.
- Create and maintain a safety culture that promotes a safe work environment while adhering to OSHA regulations, employment laws, and our Midwest Values. Create and maintain SOP’s and ensure all employees are trained on the SOP’s.
- Customer Relationship Management which includes the onboarding of new customers, executing all customer requirements and resolving customer complaints and issues. In addition, conduct regular business reviews with the customer to ensure performance metrics are achieved as well as discuss new service opportunities with the customer.
- Attend and coordinate management team meetings.
- Refrigeration Systems oversight.
- Development of and insuring adherence to MRS policies and procedures.
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes and communicate relative information throughout the company.
- Providing productive feedback to subordinates and establishing development plans.
- Resolve customer, carrier, and driver issues.
- OS & D and claim investigation.
- Review of incident and near-miss investigations.
- Ability to identify WMS system issues and work with IT for resolution. Maximize system capabilities to ensure optimum efficiencies throughout the warehouse.
- Review of financial statements & labor reports.
- Review, approve and provide appropriate G/L code of charges prior to invoicing.
- Review discipline issued and serve as first step review of employee concern process.
- Ensure that all job functions have sufficient backup.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.