Job Boards Template
Swimming Pool Maintenance
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Who fits this role
- Our client is looking for strong team members to join their growing and expanding organization in Waukesha County. If you get bored easily, can’ t fathom the idea of sitting in a desk all day or doing the same job in a warehouse all day, this position offers tremendous variety daily. Our client has a strong culture, they invest in their employees and want them to be part of their organization for the long haul. They have created an empowered culture where employees are their greatest asset. They are empowered to make decisions daily, have an opportunity to interface with different clients, manage their schedules and work in a collaborative team environment where all employees pitch in where and when needed. Our client shares in the profits with their team members, they set clear goals for all and they recognize/reward success.
- If you feel like you are in a dead end job, with a company that doesn’ t appreciate your strengths and doesn’ t invest in you, this organization will be a refreshing change. Must be a problem solver, positive person who not just knows they control their attitude every day, they focus on ensuring the attitude they bring to the day is a positive one. They don’ t see customers or team members as an inconvenience but rather an opportunity.
- We are looking for people who want to carve out their own journey with them. We hire for culture and motivation; we will ensure if this opportunity isn’ t the right fit for you, we will see if we have one that is.
Why our client is awesome
INCOME POTENTIAL - They reward success! In addition to being paid a generous hourly compensation, they reward hard work with opportunities for overtime. They work with employees to offer flexibility where they can but if earning a good living is a priority to you, and you aren’ t afraid of hours, they will give you the overtime you need and want to make more money. In addition, they reward success and share in profits with a generous monthly incentive plan. They average bonuses seven out of 12 months a year.
INVESTMENT - They invest in their people! They have outstanding internal training programs to support you and your career path.
COMMUNICATION – They provide clear expectations and leadership to all! They work with you to help you accomplish your goals and be successful. Transparent communication on company, team and individual goals are common place here.
FEEDBACK – Opinions matter – Employees are encouraged to speak your mind, share your opinions and address issues directly! They listen and care about you, and we want you to care about them!
SELF-MANAGED – Daily, their team is self-managed. They look to each other for advice, support, and resources but you are given lots of freedom to operate! You are trained, given best practices and processes, and they run their days like a small business.
- Keep customers swimming all summer long by maintaining their swimming pools weekly
- Enjoy traveling by car from client site to client site
- Thrive working in the outdoors - winter, spring, summer or fall
- Carry up to 25-35 pounds when bringing chemicals to different customer sites to maintain pools
- Take pride in work and build great relationships with clientele
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills with customers
- Ability to build a lot of trust with their customers – outgoing personality is key
- Takes pride in doing great work!
- Need to have a qualified driving record
- Full benefits package including a 401K plan
- Full-time hours (40+ weekly)
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Boot Reimbursements, and 401K Plan with company match. $1,000 Sign on Bonus to be paid out as $250 after 90 days, $250 after 6 months, and $500 after 1 year of continued employment
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in the Staffing Industry for over 20 years and love connecting great people to great companies! I enjoy working with big personalities and genuinely care about people. On a personal note, I am a dog lover!