Brookfield, WI US
GREAT ROLE FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
1. Provide desktop support to an office of approximately 50 people
2. Set up and manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
3. Install all new hardware, systems, and software.
4. Administer and support Dynamics 365 / UX 365, develop workflows
5. Manage phone system setups, troubleshooting, and maintenance
6. Support and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
7. Supports administration of servers
8. Perform backups and restores.
9. Supports network and computing infrastructure.
10. Administer and assist departments with software solutions they have implemented.
11. Perform troubleshooting analysis of workstations and associated systems.
12. Documents problems and resolution for future reference.
13. Monitor systems and platforms for availability.
14. Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
15. Create shell scripts for task automation
16. Analyze and sustain capacity and performance requirements
17. Supports SQL server DBA and SSRS development duties
18. Supports website issues.
19. Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
20. Promote and assist in carrying out the Association’s mission, vision and goals in a manner
consistent with Association’s stated values.
21. Exhibit flexible and innovative approaches while performing essential responsibilities and
assignments and participating in strategic leadership, management and special project teams.
22. Embrace and actively participate in a variety of work teams as requested or assigned.
23. All other duties as assigned
Windows operating systems
Experience with Storage Area Networks and Backup/Restore operations
In depth knowledge of client server database applications
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be detailed oriented with emphasis on problem resolution
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Proficiency in SQL Server Reporting Services
In depth knowledge of MS SQL database manipulation and design theory, relational databases
and related systems
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.