Mount Pleasant, WI US
This position works under general supervision and is primarily responsible for processing sample requests, reviewing the correct and most efficient routing of the requests, and maintaining compliance with shipping regulations for various samples. This position also serves as the general shipping coordinator for all site-level packages.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Retrieves and fills sample requests in a timely fashion, or properly communicating delays and updates to the customer (internal or external) through established channels.
- Follows shipping regulations for specific color formulations.
- Affixes GHS labels according to Safety Data Sheets for each color.
- Manages inventory of color samples, including replenishment to a minimum stock level, rotation of stock, and discarding product outside of shelf life.
- Maintains up to date training for shipping dangerous goods.
- Maintains and orders stock for general shipping materials.
- Provides requested production documentation via hard copy or digital attachment.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Supporting in other areas, when requested and as time allows
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, Salesforce.com and SAP is preferred.
- A High School Diploma and one to two years of general office experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.