Milwaukee, WI 53223 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may expand to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- With minimal supervision, assemble and mount tooling components that include molds, cooling bases, pressure boxes, plugs, receivers, dies and other substrates used in our manufacturing process.
- With minimal supervision, setup and maintain optimal machine performance and cycle rates by adjusting mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical settings in accordance with written procedures, safety policies and training guidelines.
- Maintain quality finished parts in accordance with customer specifications and tolerances.
- Troubleshoot problems making necessary adjustments to machines and tooling for maintaining quality finished parts.
- Disassemble, clean, and return tooling to assigned storage area and identify through proper paperwork, tooling that requires repair or maintenance.
- Enter accurate and legible handwritten information in job folders and on time cards.
- Comply with all occupational safety and food safety policies and work rules.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
Job Specifications and Requirements
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools and measuring devises in the assembly and disassembly of tooling and to setup production machines found in our thermoforming and rounds departments, and performing these work duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct machine problems, recognize and correct forming and die trimming deficiencies and recognize and remove plastic material that is not within specifications.
- Knowledgeable with mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical machine components.
- Ability to read a ruler accurately down to fractions of 1/32”.
- Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and the ability to write standard documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.