Sales Support Specialist
Brookfield, WI US
100% Paid Benefits and Half Day Fridays!
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales Orders
- Assist team with administrative tasks and coordination (i.e. filing, printing paperwork & labels, mailing invoices, etc.)
- Co-share the responsibility for receiving and preparing sales orders for data entry. Analyze, edit, and interpret incoming orders for completeness of product information, pricing, shipping instructions, etc. Clarify and correct order discrepancies as needed.
- Send sales order acknowledgements, shipping notifications, advise distributors of order changes, order status, etc. via email, phone, and distributor portals.
- Customer Service Responsibilities
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries via phone, email and LiveChat in a considerate and timely manner. Customer inquiries include, but are not limited to: order status, shipment tracking, pre-sale quoting, product information/consultations, sourcing sales leads, etc.
- Sort out product issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Account Management Responsibilities
- Develop meaningful relationships with channel partners to encourage trust and loyalty so we becomes their preferred seating supplier.
- Make outbound calls to existing channel partner sales representatives to strengthen relationships and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
- Deliver effective product and sales training presentations via Microsoft Teams.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Project-based Responsibilities
- Coordinate the management and implementation of accurate product information across entire distribution channel, including distributor internal systems, websites and portals.
- Assist Sales/Marketing team with projects, as necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.