Job Boards Template
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Who fits this role
- Our client is looking for strong team members to join their growing and expanding organization in Waukesha County. We have a great opportunity for someone that enjoys retail management and sales, but doesn’ t work to work late nights. If you’ re excited about the prospect of meeting new people, building relationships and helping to offer solutions for their backyard paradise through your creative skills, this is a job that you’ ll be excited to get up for in the morning! You play an integral part in ensuring a happy customer with a beautiful backyard and swimming pool.
- Our client has a strong culture, they invest in their employees and want them to be part of their organization for the long haul. They have created an empowered culture where employees are their greatest asset. They are empowered to make decisions daily, have an opportunity to interface with different clients, and work in a collaborative team environment where all employees pitch in where and when needed. Our client shares the profits with their team members, they set clear goals for all and they recognize/reward success.
- If you feel like you are in a dead end job, with a company that doesn’ t appreciate your strengths and doesn’ t invest in you, this organization will be a refreshing change. Must be a problem solver, positive person who not just knows they control their attitude every day, they focus on ensuring the attitude they bring to the day is a positive one. They don’ t see customers or team members as an inconvenience but rather an opportunity.
- We are looking for people who want to come carve out their own journey with them. We hire for culture and motivation; we will ensure if this opportunity isn’ t the right fit for you, we will see if we have one that is.
Why our client is awesome
INCOME POTENTIAL - They reward success! In addition to being paid a generous hourly compensation, they reward hard work with opportunities for overtime. In this position you earn 1% sales commissions as well on the store sales as well as your individual sales. They work with employees to offer flexibility where they can but if earning a good living is a priority to you, and you aren’ t afraid of hours, they will give you the overtime you need and want to make more money. In addition, they reward success and share in profits with a generous monthly incentive plan.
INVESTMENT - They invest in their people! They have outstanding internal training programs to support you and your career path.
COMMUNICATION – They provide clear expectations and leadership to all! They work with you to help you accomplish your goals and be successful. Transparent communication on company, team and individual goals are common place here.
FEEDBACK – Opinions matter – Employees are encouraged to speak their mind, share your opinions, and address issues directly! They listen and care about you, and we want you to care about them!
SELF-MANAGED – Daily, their team is self-managed. They look to each other for advice, support, and resources but you are given lots of freedom to operate! You are trained, given best practices and processes, and they run their days like a small business.
JOB DUTIESThe ideal candidate enjoys working with people and building relationships with customers. Some of the job duties include:
- Opening and closing the store
- Managing merchandise
- Stocking merchandise
- Training new team members
- Relationship building with customers
- Creativity with merchandising products in the store
- Comfortable outside the walls of the store as well and could be in the customers backyard helping with operations instructions
- Some deliveries to customers as needed
- Want someone that is creative and will think outside the box and how things can be better
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills with customers
- Management or supervisory experience
- Sales experience is a big plus in retail or any other industry or setting
- Ability to build a lot of trust with their customers – outgoing personality is key
- Takes pride in doing great work
- Need to have a qualified driving record
- Hours are 9:00-5:00 Monday through Friday and Saturdays 9:00-4:00PM. Saturdays are on a rotating schedule – if you work Saturday, you would be off Sunday and Monday instead. The ability to work Saturdays on the rotating schedule is required for the position
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in the Staffing Industry for over 20 years and love connecting great people to great companies! I enjoy working with big personalities and genuinely care about people. On a personal note, I am a dog lover!