Waukesha, WI US
Quality assurance and Warranty claim technician reports to the Quality Manager and is responsible for updating and maintaining ISO9001:2015 standards. Research and evaluate customer warranty claims. Recommend charge back related cost to the supplier and request corrective actions.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Update and maintain quality assurance processes.
- Monitor QA process for compliance.
- Reviewing and recommend to Manager actions for claims received from a customer.
- Chargeback-related costs to the supplier as directed.
- Process requests corrective actions from the supplier.
- Maintain Quality KPI.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Maintain detailed and organized records of quality inspections, tests, and audits.
- Prepare reports summarizing findings and recommend corrective actions when necessary.
- Investigate and document non-conforming products or processes.
- Communicate with customers to assist in resolution on quality issues.
- Provide weekly/monthly feedback to the quality manager about the progress of activities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.