New Berlin, WI US
GREAT COMPANY WITH AMAZING GROWTH POTENTIAL
The Sustaining Mechanical Engineer is responsible for maintaining and
improving current product designs. This individual must work closely with internal stakeholders
and suppliers to assure products meet quality, functional, and cost requirements. The ability to
design for manufacturing is a key requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the manufacturing and supply teams to understand requirements and
maintain product designs meeting these needs.
• Critically evaluate product designs and manufacturing methods with a goal of optimizing
manufacturing, quality, and cost.
• Execute product testing and compile engineering test reports.
• Respond to updates in supplied components to assure consistent product performance.
• Update CAD drawings and maintain compliance to current GD&T practices.
• Participate fully in Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process to update product models,
drawings, and specifications.
Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of mechanical and electronic assembly practices.
• Experience in Fluid Movement applications/components desired.
• SolidWorks experience desired.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and process improvement technique.
• A collaborative, team player.
• Ability to communicate effectively in emails, test reports, and ECNs.
• Models positive attitude and professional work ethic.
• Manages tasks with independence and follows through on commitments.
Education and Experience:
• Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.