Job Boards Template
Hatch Staffing Services https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60311/logos/hatchlogosqu.png https://www.hatchstaff.com https://www.hatchstaff.com USD 60000 75000 YEAR true
Milwaukee, WI US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-08-02 Employment Type: Direct-Hire (Perm) Industry: Logistics Pay Rate: $60,000 - $75,000
The Marketing Specialist will coordinate, develop, and implement marketing policies, programs, and strategies.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs, tools, and processes to increase sales for the company.
- Development of a cohesive and coordinated company branding strategy that integrates various products and services.
- Oversees the development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs and tools. Manages the ongoing process of supporting corporate marketing and sales systems. Develops new marketing programs, tools and printed and online collateral as defined in marketing strategy.
- Maintains the ongoing process of supporting corporate marketing and sales systems. Development of new marketing programs, tools, and printed and online collateral as defined in the marketing strategy.
- Monitors, measures, evaluates, and reports on marketing results on an ongoing basis. Establishes benchmarks, developing supporting reports, and communicating results. Provides reports to the executive team as needed.
- Coordinates customer communication across business units and products.
- Develop, implement, and oversee a company-customer relationship management strategy and system.
- Stays up to date with ongoing industry research and trends. Oversees marketing research and applies marketing strategy as appropriate.
- Maintains the company's online presence and content, including the company's website and social media accounts.
- Assists in the development of an annual, long- and short-term marketing strategy and plans.
- Be the brand lead across all other marketing functions — both in brand strategy, promotion, and creation. Provide brand review for all marketing content and ensure it is in line with overall brand positioning and voice.
- Oversees coordination of external agency partners on the development, design, and production of creative assets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with customer relationship management software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.