Brookfield, WI US
The Marketing Manager will assist in planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating communications activities at the Association with a focus on managing the day-to-day tactical marketing activities.
- Write and edit compelling, creative content for use in collateral, websites, email and social media.
- Develop blast email campaigns; including writing, proofing, layout, scheduling, obtaining approvals and delivery to targeted audiences.
- Manage coordination of convention signage, including monitoring designs for brand compliance, verifying/updating information, data entry, routing proofs internally for approval and acting as a liaison between us and the event management company.
- Research and recommend purchases based on budget, such as promotional items, advertising placements, etc.
- Develop mailings, Power Point presentations and other marketing materials, as needed.
- Manage the MRC Request workflow process in the absence of the director of marketing.
- Engage in creative exploration with the director of marketing to develop unique and compelling campaigns.
- Assist with managing web content.
- Manage the podcast, blog and events at the Annual Convention including working in conjunction with the Marketing Specialist and other appropriate partners.
- Exhibit flexibility while infusing creative and innovative approaches to all projects and events.
- Support the goals and objectives of the strategic plan.
- Seek and maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in funeral service.
- Represent the Association at Convention and meetings, as needed.
- Promote and assist in carrying out the Association’s mission, vision and goals in a manner consistent with the Association’s stated values.
- Participate in special project teams and other work groups.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in managing marketing projects.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills as well as proofreading.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, time management; ability to meet deadlines, hand multiple tasks and prioritize daily workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creativity, solid judgement, and ability to work well in teams.
- Strong PC skills including good working knowledge of Office 365, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital marketing platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Constant Contact), customer or association management programs (e.g., Salesforce), project management software (e.g., Asana, Basecamp). Basic HTML coding a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.