Kenosha, WI US
- Support and understand work flow with an ongoing pursuit to drive best practices and efficiency within the organization
- Generate clear, consistent communication to internal and external team members regarding status and requirements of programs
- Assist with client campaign set up requirements and management of program elements in both operating systems as well as web-based marketing platforms.
- Execute activities that support business needs to adhere to project timelines and budgets across all projects
- Provide back-up support for other team members and assist in various special assignments as needed
- Manage and facilitate reporting needs, validating for accuracy and readiness for communication to both internal and/or external team members
- Manage a set of day-to-day tactical execution tasks required for the successful support of client campaigns
- Build credible relationships with peers and other functional teams including Account, Logistics, Analytics, Creative, Finance and our Clients.
- Assist in various special projects as assigned by your manager.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent further education
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, independently, and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both internally and externally
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor under pressure
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.