Job Boards Template
Hatch Staffing Services https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60311/logos/hatchlogosqu.png http://www.hatchstaff.com http://www.hatchstaff.com USD 17 19 HOUR true
Sussex, WI 53089 US
Posted: 04/01/2023 2023-04-01 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Temp Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: 112609 Pay Rate: 17-19/hr
We are looking for a Machine Operator to operate out of our Sussex, WI location reporting to the Converting Manager.
- Continually monitor machine operation to ensure accurate product measurements are maintained.
- Call maintenance or set up technicians as needed.
- Make minor machine adjustments to maintain dimensional accuracy.
- Assist set-up tech in pre-maker-ready activities.
- Maintain standard production rates, low waste and meet all stated customer requirements.
- Complete all necessary documentation and reports.
- Set up and adjust rewinders; remove product from rewind machine and box for shipping.
- Weigh scrap from run and separate into bins.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned subject to reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to walk/stand for an extended period of time.