Milwaukee, WI 53204 US
Looking for a NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY? Are you a GREAT EMPLOYEE? We are currently seeking to fill a MACHINE OPERATOR position. Hatch Staffing Services (Est. 1983) has been a SUCCESSFUL and PROFESSIONAL placement firm, specializing in the Light Industrial, Administrative/Professional, and Direct Hire Divisions. We pride ourselves on our ability to be innovative in the ever-changing job market, while successfully managing talent in four different states for 40 years! Come and be a part of a very successful team! If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, check out the job duties below:
- Sets-up (assembles and disassembles), operates, adjusts, cleans and sanitizes equipment to package products within quality standards and according to procedures.
- Assists others in the areas trained as required by production demands or by direction of the Supervisor.
- Prepares bags and labels for product fills according to work instructions.
- Verifies lots and batch numbers and dumps materials into blender/hopper.
- Stacks bags and boxes onto trolley for storage into the freezer.
- Delivers or picks up raw materials or finished product into and out of -55°C freezer.
- Troubleshoots and/or identifies equipment failures or problems.
- Completes necessary paperwork and/or data entry for production and/or inventory records.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities using Lean concepts and principles.
- Takes necessary samples for QC testing as needed.
- Adheres to all GMP, including sanitary requirements, Safety, ISO and Standardized Work procedures.
- Adheres to guidelines as set forth by religious dietary law certifications (Kosher and Halal).
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts to the production process including conversion of weight and volume in the metric system.
- Ability to read and follow a production journal to packaging finished goods.
- Ability to operate a pallet walker and/or forklift, preferred.
- Ability to use basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, wrench) for assembly and disassembly of equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers regarding the status of the production process.
- Basic computer skills. ERP system knowledge (SAP), preferred.
- These characteristics are normally acquired through a High School Diploma or GED with experience in a production environment preferred.
Hatch Staffing looks forward to hearing from you!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am Auston Love, born and raised here in Milwaukee Wisconsin. My goal in life is to help others, as I take pride and joy in seeing others accomplish goals. I feel that being a part of a winning team, with hard work and perseverance goes a long way, and the pay off of watching the fruits of your labor, makes winning ever sweeter! Lets work together, and find a plan that works for you, so that you can be successful in your life goals! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Take Care!