New Berlin, WI 53151
Hatch Staffing is currently looking for skilled maintenance and machine mechanics! These are direct hire positions that offer benefits, profit sharing, vacation, etc.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule (see below)
- Must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts, 3-4 days per week.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Mechanical aptitude and interest is a plus
$17-$20/hr based on experience
If you are interested and think you could be a great fit, please apply above or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!