Logistics Administrative Assistant
Milwaukee, WI US
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY, EXCELLENT BENEFITS, AND CAREER GROWTH
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the Warehouse, Service and Parts Department as required
• Receiving and logging of parts and service calls/notifications into SAP system.
• Record keeping, organization and filing.
• Sales Orders and Quotes in ERP system.
• Assist in shipping department when needed.
• Provide shipment tracking to customers
• Generate BOL’s for shipments
• Preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• General organizational tasks and scheduling of training events.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
• High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years’ experience in Manufacturing, Logistics and/or Customer Service
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinker
• Strong organizational skills
• Supply chain management skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work well independently
• Must maintain a professional demeanor
• Microsoft Office skills
• Forklift experience a plus
• ERP system experience / SAP
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.