New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Purpose Excellent opportunity for someone who loves to get their hands involved in all aspects of IT. This position will work closely with the President to drive strategic decisions from IT perspective. Leader must be able to see and look at business from a big picture perspective but not afraid to dive into the details. Need to have strong leadership experience to oversee small IT team.
- Lead, direct, coach and develop a small team that is responsible for all aspects of IT for a growing distribution company.
- Individual should be someone who likes to collaborate, lead by example and thrive in an environment where you are constantly looking to improve the status quo.
- Someone who leverages data to spot problems, digs into the details and then can think and see big picture as you problem solve and look at opportunities to improve.
- Individual must have experience and previous responsibility for an organization' s IT systems
- Previous experience managing IT infrastructure and ensuring stable environment
- Foster and develop strong relationships with outside IT vendors, software providers
- Strong service mentality
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Prior manager experience of IT team
- At least three years of SQL / client server applications
- ERP, WMS and financial software packages experience
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in the Staffing Industry for over 20 years and love connecting great people to great companies! I enjoy working with big personalities and genuinely care about people. On a personal note, I am a dog lover!