HatchGRAD - Inside Sales Opportunity
Join a company that manufactures high end custom products for organizations all over the world. They are known to have the best product in their niche and are extremely detailed in their process to ensure that their product and service maintain their reputation for excellence. With the U.S. headquarters located in the Milwaukee area and their global headquarters located in Germany, your opportunity for growth and new experiences within a solid company are sure to be continually present.
This role requires the ability to work with their expensive, high end product and the detail that goes along with managing the details of the project between the customer and the sales team. Details include:
- Working with team members in U.S. and Germany to ensure quote accuracy
- Handle inside sales process from start to finish with machine orders
- Create organized folder/file systems for each order
- Follow up with sales manager and customer visits, ensuring details are put in system
This is a DIRECT HIRE role with the opportunity to learn highly specialized machines and work for a global organization. Apply now for a chance to learn more!
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience
- Self motivated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- ERP/SAP experience is ideal