Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
• Clean, oil, and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides.
• Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
• Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
• Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
What you' ll love...
Working in a personal environment with your own trainer
World class managers
Working at a comfortable pace
A culture that is unmatched
Apply today and be blown away!