Job Boards Template
Freight Logistics Coordinator
Milwaukee, WI US
Are You looking to work for a professional, innovative company that care about your professional development. Apply for this role to work with the industry leader!
- Responsible for coordinating the export and movement of cargo for clients, including the booking, management and distribution of documents and information related to the export function.
- Provide customer support to all vendors, suppliers, agents, and government agencies to facilitate the export process while ensuring export compliance.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc.) for export functions.
- Ensure that the export process is following company and industry quality assurance standards (ISO, Customs, etc.)
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for customers as requested.
- AES filing
- Booking & coordination of the most cost effective and efficient means to export goods within customers’ requirements.\
- Data entry of shipment in CW with timely updates
- Notes are read and work notes are entered.
- Track shipments to incoterms destination.
- Billing of services to customer
- Communicate with the customer regarding shipment details, requirements, and status updates.
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards including but not limited to:
- Basic knowledge of accounting functions and relative information retrieval.
- Basic knowledge of Export process including:
- Denied parties
- ECCN numbers
- AES filing
Preferred but not Required
- Working knowledge of CargoWise software application
- Certified Export Specialist Certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Basic working knowledge of excel. Advanced knowledge preferred
- Desk management – organization & management of emails.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently and manage desk to defined service levels.
- Communicate with manager when unable to meet service levels.
- Problem solving skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.