Job Boards Template
Filling Machine Operator
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Entry-level hourly wage + bonus opportunity for people who meet their production goals starts at least $20.90/hr.
We're a leading custom packager of adhesives that currently has a 1st shift Filling Machine Operator I opportunity located in Germantown, WI.
Filling Machine Operators learn the skills needed to dispense adhesives and other specialty chemicals or liquids into containers by hand or using various packaging equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- PTO allotment on your first day
- Competitive pay
- Benefit package which includes:
- Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Sick and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more!
- Performance bonus plan
- Promotion opportunities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up, adjusts, operates, disassembles and cleans basic packaging equipment (Simplex, Ram, G-100 gun, Heat Sealer, Shotmeter and complete Hand Pours) to fulfill requirements in job paperwork. May be called on to fill samples, dualpaks, bottles, and other basic fills.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area; inspects and verifies that machines are clean before use.
- Assists lead personnel in training new packagers and other packagers as needed.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferably from a custom adhesive, chemical, paint manufacturing or liquid packaging/filling environment
- Hours (OT available)-
- 1st shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Ability to handle the physical requirements, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
- Effective reading and writing ability to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information
- Basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others
- Works responsibly and follow all safety and security procedures