Brookfield, WI US
Join an amazing team for a non-profit organization making a difference in people's lives!
This position reports directly to the CEO and supports both her and The Board of Directors.
- Coordinates the archiving of all Board of Directors minutes to include working with the transcription company and book bindery to have them professionally bound.
- Gathers, composes, and formats All Staff Meeting agendas for approval by CEO. Responsible for creating and sharing meeting information with all staff.
- Gathers, composes and formats Department Update and Senior Leadership Meeting agenda for approval by CEO. Responsible for creating and sharing meeting information with appropriate individuals.
- Works with assigned staff on various committees.
- Maintains supply cabinet, including ordering office and janitorial supplies and furniture as well as beverages and food/snacks for onsite meetings.
- Orders plaques and awards for state officers, and others as needed.
- Researches handout gifts and Board gifts.
- Updates state officers/Board members in CRM.
- Promotes and assists in carrying out the Association’s mission, vision, and goals in a manner consistent with the Association’s stated values.
- Exhibits flexible and innovative approaches while performing essential responsibilities and assignments and participating in strategic leadership, management, and special project teams.
- Proofs documents for other departments.
- Assists Senior Leadership as needed.
- Embraces and actively participates in a variety of work teams as requested or assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have an Associates Degree or professional certification for administrative assistants. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Two years of administrative support experience is desired, preferably at an executive level. Must be proficient in Zoom, Adobe, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows environment, to include a broad use of Microsoft Office. Outstanding organizational skills as well as effective communication (both orally and in writing) and interpersonal skills are essential. Position requires an ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, an attention to detail and the highest degree of confidentiality. Sense of urgency and accuracy are critical. Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment with a variety of individuals. Must be flexible regarding work hours and have the ability to travel occasionally.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.