Brookfield, WI 53008 US
- Determine machine settings, measure and compute dimensions of lettering, designs, or patterns to be engraved to customer specifications.
- Inspect etched work for depth of etching, uniformity, and defects using gauges or magnifying lenses.
- Prepare work pieces for etching or engraving by cleaning or polishing.
- Place tool in designated V-Block and set laser to appropriate head height.
- Run first piece to assure set up is correct. Make adjustments as required and obtain approval from supervisor.
- Previous experience with basic machine operation or related technical training.
- One year of direct machine setup and operation experience.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions and shop drawings.
- Above average math skills. Must be able to calculate appropriate machine settings and adjust accordingly.
- Must be able to use required precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Computer literate, able to enter programs and directions.