Job Boards Template
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
We are looking for someone who has experience in electrical assembly and wants to work for a company that has been around for over 50 years and is continuing to grow! We are hiring for a temp-hire position and looking for someone who wants to find their next career. We are looking for someone with the below qualifications, but are also able to train and teach to someone with basic assembly experience!
- Fabrication work of ceramics and wires, including gluing, setting in fixtures, drilling, bending and cutting, in a timely manner, according to the work order deadline.
- Reads blue prints and fabricates parts to meet specifications.
- Manufactures small assemblies.
- Preps and finishes materials.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing parts to verify quality standards and report non-conforming parts through ERP system.
- Proactively monitors fabrication department inventory and reports any shortages.
- Keeps tools in good working order. Reports any problems to appropriate personnel. Keeps assigned area neat and orderly.
- Uses computer to record labor and quantities completed into ERP system.
- Works with other departments to ensure company quality standards and production schedules are met.
- Follows all safety rules and reports problems promptly.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 6 months experience in an assembly or manufacturing position.
- Knowledge of general hand tool use and stationary machinery including wet saw and drill press
- Skilled in the reading and interpreting of blueprints.
- Work independently and adapt to variations in assembly with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read measuring devices, both in English and Metric.
- Ability to perform work while standing or stooping for long periods of time, and to perform lifting of up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday, overtime on Saturday’s as needed.
- Skilled in the techniques of both soft solder and silver solder brazing a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
I moved to Milwaukee less than 2 years ago and the hardest part was finding a job. There are so many openings right now and it is not easy trying to find the best one for you. This is where I can help! I work with a large number of companies in the Milwaukee area and I would love to connect you with them! Please message me if you are searching for your next opportunity!
A few fun facts about me: I am a new dog mom, I coach a youth soccer team, and I love finding the restaurants to enjoy. I am always looking for recommendations! I also love talking and getting to know new people!