Job Boards Template
Director of Operations
Franklin, WI 53132 US
A few additional points about the position and company include
- Growth potential will come as they company grows!
- Role will lead to a strong number two in the business to help with strategic planning, market intel, solving problems and global involvement for growth
- Ship parts around the world / Manufacturing base business
- Team environment
- This person will be bringing issues and challenges forward and assigning different people to tackle the potential solution
- Big picture thinking and long-term solution oriented
If you have high energy, are a creative thinker and thrive on engaging with your team, this may be the role for you!
Some travel including international travel, may be required occasionally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering as this role interfaces with Engineers frequently
- Bilingual is a plus
- Operations leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a welding, fabrication or machining environment is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in the Staffing Industry for over 20 years and love connecting great people to great companies! I enjoy working with big personalities and genuinely care about people. On a personal note, I am a dog lover!