Pewaukee, WI US
Typical Duties/Essential Job Functions:
- Have conversations with caller to determine cause of issue and transfer phone call when appropriate.
- Follow complex procedural road maps to implement successful resolutions and schedule service appointments.
- Assist the service team in the administration of technical service bulletins.
- Connect with other members of the service department for thorough communication.
- Retrieve information as requested from records, emails, and other related documents; prepare written summaries of data when needed.
- Update existing field documents when required.
- With the support of service teams, maintain global install base of equipment in CRM with accurate and timely data entry.
- Maintain and track warranty claims with the Regional Service Lead.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and initiate follow-up when necessary.
- Generate quarterly analytics and reports and share results with appropriate parties.
- Support assigned region(s) by maintaining service files, training aids, and a tool inventory.
- Protect CFR’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform cross-functional ad hoc duties and projects as requested.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Epicor preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Two to three years of experience in an administrative role.
- Two to three years of experience in a technical or mechanical industry office setting.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.