Cherry Picker (Order Selector)
New Berlin, WI
Hatch Staffing is currently looking to fill several forklift positions in the New Berlin area! These are seasonal position that have the potential to continue after the holidays. Start dates are every week beginning in September.
This position requires stand-up forklift (cherry picker) driving and operating to pick orders throughout the warehouse.
- Selecting orders timely and accurately
- Locate and relocate merchandise to different locations in the warehouse
- Perform daily equipment checks
- Maintain an accurate count of inventory and other data
- Forklift experience (stand-up, sit-down, cherry-picker, etc)
- Must have a basic level of math, reading and communication skills
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Experience with RF Scanners
Hourly rate is $15/hr.
Schedule is M-F (with possible weekends) from either 6:00am-2:30pm or 2:45pm-11:00pm.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply above or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!