Milwaukee, WI US
Enjoy Job Responsibilities that may include:
- Processing invoices to our clients, which may include billing adjustments along with submitting invoices to third party invoicing portals and websites.
- Review and approve projects in Vantagepoint. Setting up and maintaining billing terms and project billing tables. Ensure proper set up and billing procedures.
- Maintain and set up client information.
- Research and respond to client invoicing inquiries.
- Communicate with Project Managers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Timely and professional communication with clients, vendors, and business contacts.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to provide monthly accounting reporting for revenue recognition and billings.
- Organize monthly monitoring of billings and receivables activities to ensure timely invoicing and payment.
- Complete special projects as requested by the CFO and Controller.
We are considering candidates for our Accounting Specialist position, who meet the following basic qualifications:
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Prior Accounting experience in a Service Industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience with an integrated accounting software: Deltek Vantagepoint or Vision experience is helpful but not required.
- Architectural or Engineering industry experience is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.