Administrative Sales Support
Have you been looking for a company that has a stable customer base and a global presence with opportunity to use your organization and attention to detail? Our client is looking for someone with experience working with costly business transactions from and ERP and SAP standpoint and ability to follow process from when an order is placed to when the product is received.
Duties may include:
- Updating sales orders and quotes
- Organization of shipping and tracking information
- Preparing and analyzing reports to generate solutions
This company has top of the line products and are known to be the best in their industry. The opportunity to join a dedicated team focused on customer service with career growth options in place is not open often! Apply today for more information!
- Professional Communication
- Ideally 3-5 years of professional experience
- Supply Chain experience ideal
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office