Milwaukee, WI US
- Place and take phone calls when necessary.
- Create correspondence and memorandums.
- Set up client files and help maintain files in each case.
- Maintain logs, calendars and tickler systems in case management system as requested.
- Compose correspondence at the direction of attorneys and paralegals.
- Order and organize medical records for attorney and paralegals.
- Set up and calendar client appointments and dispositions.
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Word and database entry
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and cooperatively.
- Personal injury litigation experience
- Health Insurance / Dental and Vision/ Disability
- 401K match starts immediately.
- 10 days in 12months with renewal on anniversary
- 8 paid holidays as well as your birthday
- Education reimbursement
- Bonus / Incentive plans
- 8:30-5pm (one hour lunch)
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.