Milwaukee, WI 53202 US
- Place and take phone calls when necessary.
- Create correspondence and memoranda.
- Set up client files and help maintain files in each case.
- Maintain logs, calendars and tickler systems in case management system as requested.
- Compose correspondence at the direction of attorneys and paralegals.
- Order and organize medical records for attorney and paralegals.
- Set up and calendar client appointments and dispositions.
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Word and database entry
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and cooperatively.
- Personal injury litigation experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.