Brookfield, WI US
- Receive and prepare sales orders for data entry. Analyze, edit and interpret incoming orders for completeness of product information, pricing, shipping instructions, etc.
- Contact order sources to clarify and correct order discrepancies.
- Data entry of sales orders.
- Send sales order acknowledgements, shipping notifications, advise distributors of order changes, order status, etc. via email, phone and distributor portals.
- Process change orders through the system
- Sales Order Paperwork
- Create & release job orders
- Create shippers
- Create & print Bills of Lading (BOL’s)
- Print order paperwork and highlight important visual cues for the production team to manufacture the sales order correctly
- Print labels (box & seat)
- Assemble order paperwork and keep organized
- Establish an effective filing system for pulling orders needed for production schedules
- Pull orders per production schedule
- Daily distributor invoicing for shipped sales orders
- Pull shipped sales order paperwork, make copies of BOL’s and prep with shipping data.
- Enter tracking information and shipped sales order in the system
- AR – create invoices
- Print invoices; collate & mail. File internal copy.
- Run daily sales and invoiced dollars; enter information on backlog
- Close jobs daily/weekly and at month-end
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mail
- Order office supplies (as needed)
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Serve as back up to front office staff, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ experience in an office role
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.