Accounts Payable Specialist
Pewaukee, WI US
GREAT BENEFITS WITH A EMPLOYEE CENTRIC COMPANY!
The Accounts Payable/Billing Specialist, under the direction of the Senior Controller, performs a variety of accounting tasks for assigned projects. This position is responsible for ensuring that all accounts receivable, accounts payable, subcontractor payable and direct purchases are processed accurately and timely in accordance with Company policies.
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface and communicate effectively with clients, management, supervisor and other staff.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word. Vista (Viewpoint), Oracle Textura and Greenlight experience a plus.
- Ability to analyze complex information, and to define and solve problems.
- Well-organized, flexible and effective performing multiple tasks in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to work within month-end deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisor, and management.
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with other departments to integrate accounting functions.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in accounting.
- Minimum of two (2) years accounting career experience in the construction industry.
- CRIS (Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist) certification preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.