Milwaukee, WI US
- Process and verify daily accounts receivable, to include daily batching, applying payments and creating the daily bank deposit.
- Monitors the accounts receivable aging, initiates the past due collection process, and prepares monthly statements.
- Works closely to handle batch discrepancies and data entry issues.
- Create invoices.
- Verifies coding of the weekly payables and enters them into the accounting software.
- Calculates and prepares the sales/use tax payable to various states.
- Prepares the annual 1099 tax forms.
- Credit card statement/receipt matching and follow up if necessary, on any missing receipts.
- Accounts Payable payment voucher data entry.
- Collect all W-9 forms from vendors.
- Process and deposit all membership dues payments.
- As a back up to the Inventory Manager, is able to print packing tickets and pick/ship the daily resource orders.
- Is responsible for tracking inventory, inventory counts and inventory ordering.
- Conducts credit checks for new advertisers as needed.
- Exhibit flexible and innovative approaches while performing essential responsibilities and assignments and participating in strategic leadership, management and special project teams.
- Embrace and actively participate in a variety of work teams as requested or assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too.