Job Boards Template
Germantown, WI 53022 US
What do the cell phone in your pocket, a spaceship, and an electric vehicle have in common?
Ellsworth Adhesives specs in materials in each of those products. Ellsworth Corporation, a global, industry leading distributor of specialty chemicals and equipment and adhesive manufacturer currently has an Account Specialist opportunity at Ellsworth Adhesives located in Germantown, WI.
As an account specialist, you have the opportunity to build rapport and create a great experience for our customers. You will work alongside our Engineering Sales Representatives (ESR’s) to maintain the Ellsworth Adhesive’s white glove service to our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers through professional communication and consistent follow-up to ensure their satisfaction. This includes via email, live chat, phone and customer online portals.
- Working with your ESR Team to develop and expand their territory.
- Receiving and promptly entering orders and quotes for customers. Managing end-to-end order placement ensuring best in class service is provided.
- Follow up on leads from sales and marketing teams, entering in notes in CRM tool.
- Work effectively with others in the organization outside the line of formal authority (such as peers in other units or senior management) to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- Competitive wage from $24-$26/hr with additional bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, which includes health insurance, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more! Click Here for a summary of Employee Benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Customer Service, Inside Sales, Account Management, or other related experience
- Professional communication and grammar
- Team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys solving problems
- Accurate order entry
- Ability to learn new computer programs, creatively problem solve, multitask, and investigate
- Goal-oriented with grit and determination to achieve sales goals and who seeks career progression!
Ellsworth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally-protected status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process, please follow the instructions on our Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants page of our Careers website.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading global corporation, we specialize in the distribution, manufacturing and custom packaging of adhesives, specialty chemicals and dispensing equipment. We stand apart from the competition by going above and beyond high quality products. We offer expert assistance, valuable services, decades of experience, and a host of resources to ensure we're providing the best possible solution for our customers’ applications.