Milwaukee, (none selected)
Hatch Staffing Services
Job Description: Account Manager
We have been ranked one of the Best Places to Work for 3 straight years! Why? Because each day we have the ability to change people's lives, by helping them find that dream career! We understand this market, we live in this market, and we want to help grow this market. We want all our customers and candidates to feel like our only one and we can do this by staying focused on who we are, who we serve, and what we do best!
So, what is our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the most fanatical customer service available in our industry to all our customers, and that cannot be done without the collective effort of our Hatch Family. We celebrate the little victories, and even the big ones too! We are one team, that works together towards one goal! The Milwaukee community is great to us, and we love giving back to the community! You will often find our team hosting a charity event, running a 5k, or helping customers with fund raising efforts throughout the year. We would love to learn what parts of the community you are passionate about! Our employees are our greatest asset, and we aren’t afraid to show it. We offer a diverse spread of leadership and development training to ensure you are growing each day. Whether you are a veteran or a rookie, you will learn and be challenged! With hard work, and hard play, we make a difference to individuals lives and the local economy each and every day! Are you onboard yet?
Hatch Staffing Services is seeking an Account Manager to work in conjunction with our Sales Director and recruiting team to assist in the sales of our services to prospective companies within the Greater Milwaukee Area.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is eager to grow a long-standing and reputable Milwaukee-based company that is looking to grow! Someone who has high energy, a passion for building relationships, and the ability to write down goals and blast them is exactly who we are looking for!
- Work with candidates and clients to find the right match for both parties
- Find solutions for our clients and work closely with them to find the right candidates for open roles
- Recruit talent in South Eastern Wisconsin
- Meet with candidates and speak to them over the phone to get them excited about new career opportunities
- Have fun each day knowing you had positive impact on someone's day and the economy
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in persuasion, building relationships, sales techniques
- Communicate in oral and written form
- Work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Life-long learner
- Ability to work with many different personalities
- Provide fanatical customer service
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Consistent training for leadership and development opportunities
- Diverse work that provides different challenges each day