Job Boards Template
2nd shift Filling Machine Operator
Germantown, WI US
Entry-level hourly wage + bonus opportunity for people who meet their production goals could be at least $20.90/hr (with an additional 7% shift premium)!
KitPackers, a division of Ellsworth Adhesives, is a GROWING industry leading packager of high-end adhesives for the aerospace, defense, technology, and automotive industries. Come work for us and enjoy a PTO allotment on your first day, great benefits, competitive pay, and a generous quarterly gainsharing (performance bonus) plan, as well as promotion opportunities within the company.
Ellsworth, an industry leading custom packager of adhesives, currently has a 2nd Shift Filling Machine Operator I opportunity at KitPackers, located in Germantown, WI.
Filling Machine Operators are responsible for dispensing adhesives and other specialty chemicals or liquids into containers by hand or using various packaging equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Filling Machine Operator I:
- Sets up, adjusts, operates, disassembles and cleans basic packaging equipment (Simplex, Ram, G-100 gun, Heat Sealer, Shotmeter and complete Hand Pours) to fulfill requirements in job paperwork. May be called on to fill samples, dualpaks, bottles, and other basic fills.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area; inspects and verifies that machines are clean before use.
- Assists lead personnel in training new packagers and other packagers as needed.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferably from a custom adhesive, chemical, paint manufacturing or liquid packaging/filling environment
- 2nd shift hours 2:00pm - 10:30pm (M-F) Hours may vary
- Ability to handle the physical requirements, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
- Basic math skills for measuring, counting and weighing is a must
- Effective reading and writing ability to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information
- Basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment
- Must be self-directed, able work independently within the fast-paced production environment and comfortable performing repetitious tasks
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others
- Works responsibly and follow all safety and security procedures
- Willing to learn and grow within a successful, dynamic and expanding company
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more! Click Here for a summary of Employee Benefits.
Ellsworth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal access to programs, services and employment to all persons. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process, please follow the instructions on our Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants page of our Careers website.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading global corporation, we specialize in the distribution, manufacturing and custom packaging of adhesives, specialty chemicals and dispensing equipment. We stand apart from the competition by going above and beyond high quality products. We offer expert assistance, valuable services, decades of experience, and a host of resources to ensure we're providing the best possible solution for our customers’ applications.