2nd Shift - General Warehouse
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Sets up, adjusts, operates, disassembles and cleans basic packaging equipment
- Work with chemicals and adhesives to fill orders
- Work independently
- Maintains a clean and organized work area;inspects and verifies that machines are clean before use.
- Assists lead personnel in training new packagers and other packagers as needed.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
- Basic math skills for measuring, counting and weighing is a must
- Effective reading and writing ability to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information
- Basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment
- Must be self-directed, able work independently within the fast-paced production environment and comfortable performing repetitious tasks
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others
- Works responsibly and follow all safety and security procedures
- Willing to learn and grow within a successful, dynamic and expanding company
Meet Your Recruiter
I moved to Milwaukee less than 2 years ago and the hardest part was finding a job. There are so many openings right now and it is not easy trying to find the best one for you. This is where I can help! I work with a large number of companies in the Milwaukee area and I would love to connect you with them! Please message me if you are searching for your next opportunity!
A few fun facts about me: I am a new dog mom, I coach a youth soccer team, and I love finding the restaurants to enjoy. I am always looking for recommendations! I also love talking and getting to know new people!