Strategic HR Generalist
Come join this amazing team! Are you looking to take the next step in your HR career? Are you ready to jump up to the big leagues?
This client of ours has an AMAZING culture so we are also looking for someone who like to have fun at work and can embody the work hard play hard attitude. They have a trendy fun office location in the third ward and a happy hour place.. on site! They are looking to add to their HR Generalist team because of some major growth they have been experiencing - which is amazing!
What you will be doing...This is a true HR generalist role. You will be responsible for
- Developing, influencing and executing innovative ideas
- Full cycle talent acquisition strategies that will attract top talent, gain competitive advantages, and align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Advising on benefit plans
- Strategically looking at planning for the next year to come
- Providing a comprehensive spectrum of Human Resources support in one or more functional HR areas, including but not limited to: employee relations, performance management, organizational development, affirmative action, employment law compliance, and other Human Resources initiatives, programs, or policies.
- 3 to 4 years as a human resources generalist
- An associate or bachelors degree from an accredited school