Milwaukee, WI | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Summary: Our client in the Milwaukee Area is looking for an experienced production supervisor to lead and mentor the production team. They are looking to add someone on 1st shift with a competitive salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading by example and following all safety regulations.
- You will be managing all expenses for the production department.
- Ensures daily cycle counting of assigned bulk.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- Supervises the activities, procedures and standards of performance for all production personnel following established SOPs, safety and RCEP policies.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Word, and Excel specifically) required.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs up to 10 times/day.