Oak Creek, WI
Real People, Real Jobs
Here at Hatch, we are deeply rooted in the service of our candidates and clients; making sure that you have an extraordinary experience while working with us, our goal is to create lasting relationships not to simply fill seats.
The process we have here is very simple yet efficient; our candidates and clients are the top priority. This means, you receive a trained and well-rounded recruiter to help you through the entire process. We are always here to assist you, because we know that the process of finding a new job can be stressful.
Every day is another opportunity for us to prove that we are dedicated to what we do, and to give you an unforgettable experience. Hatch’s passion to serve, without a shadow of a doubt is top notch. We have teams that specialize in direct hire, clerical and light industrial placement. Hatch has won “Best Places to Work” three years in a row by the Milwaukee Business Journal; it is the place where you can secure the right job for your future.
At Hatch, our goal isn’t just to find you a job, but rather to help you through this crazy process of figuring out your next step in life.
Call us today and be blown away!
About this opportunity:
Our client in the Oak Creek area is looking to add to their accounting department! This position is responsible for performing various duties and responsibilities throughout the office to provide backup and fill the absence of any office worker and do their duties satisfactorily. The main position is to bill shipped orders, create invoices, and post to the Great Plains customer Accounts Receivables in an accurate and timely manner. Someone in this position should be detail orientated, organized, be able to work in a team environment, be able to follow written and verbal instructions, as well as have effective communication. Additional responsibilities are listed below but if you think this sounds like the perfect position for you do not hesitate to apply--they are looking to fill this position quickly!
- Print multiple invoice copies for customer mailings and file copies
- Receive completed paperwork of shipped orders, pick tickets, bill of ladings. Form shipped orders, create invoices, post tot customer accounts for all UPS shipments, truck shipments, warehouse pickups, all other warehouse location shipments and Wilcorp shipments
- To collect receivables in a professional and expedient manner by sending copies of invoices or contacting customers by phone, letter, or email. Sending monthly statements, past due notices, Letter A, Letter B or pre-collection letters. Documenting all notes of contact within the Collection Main module of Great Plains and keeping daily log sheets.
- Process credit applications on new customers. Organize and maintain files for pending and completed credit applications
- To post customers deposits against invoices paid in the Great Plains account receivable system, while using Receivables Edge website through JP Morgan Chase
- Posting of credits issued for return merchandise, shortages, pricing adjustments, sales tax credits, damages and claims
- Arrange and process daily deposits of customers' checks to be sent to the lockbox or for deposit to local branch
- Backup receptionist position to greet guests, answer and redirect phone calls in a professional and timely manner. Also, to sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages, faxes and courier deliveries. Maintain front office fax and copy machines. Sort, fold mail customer invoices and prepare invoice copies for the filing into customers' files
- Receives and verify vendor invoices, matching to receiving documents, preparing invoices in batches for data entry, entering invoices into the Great Plains system, running biweekly check runs, maintaining vendor files
- Data entry of inventory transactions of Bin transfers and work order entries
- Sales department data entry of online orders. Order status review with Great Plains and Product knowledge
- Backup Accounts Receivable--sales tax personnel with review of invoicing for proper sales tax certificates. Also, handle dealer pickups and payments, and daily credit card processing
- Backup Accounts Receivable Deposit Clerk on posting credit memos and returns
- Completion of 4-years of high school, or equivalent is strongly preferred
- 2-4 year's of experience is preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access) is required; general knowledge of computerized accounting systems preferred.
- High data entry skills
- 10-key calculation operations