Office Utility (Accouting)
Oak Creek, WI 53145
Hatch is currently seeking an Accountant Assistant for our client in Oak Creek, WI. The hours of the position are 8:00am-5:00pm and the pay is $14 p/h. The ideal candidate would be responsible for performing various duties and responsibilities throughout the office as backup to fill the absence of any office workers. The main function of the position is to bill shipped orders, create invoices and post to customer Accounts Receivables in an accurate and timely manner.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Print multiple invoice copies for customer mailings and file copies
- Receive completed paperwork of shipped orders, pick tickets, bill of ladings from shipped orders, create invoices, post to customer accounts for all UPS shipments, truck shipments, warehouse pickups, all other warehouse location shipments and Wilcorp shipments
- Collect receivables in a professional and expedient manner and sending copies of invoices or contacting customers by phone, letter or email. Sending monthly statements, past due notices, Letter A, Letter B or pre-collection letters. Documenting all notes of contact within the Collection Main module of Great Plains and keeping daily log sheets
- Process credit applications on new customers. Organize and maintain files for pending and completed credit applications
- Post customers deposits against invoices paid in the Great Plains account receivable system, while using Receivables Edge website through JP Morgan Chase.
- Posting of credits issued for return merchandise, shortages, pricing adjustments, sales tax credits, damages and claims
- Arrange and process daily deposits of customers’ checks to be sent to the lockbox or for deposit to local branch
- Backup Receptionist position to greet guests, answer and redirect phone calls in a professional and timely manner. Also, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages, faxes and courier deliveries.
- Maintain front office fax and copy machines.
- Sort, fold mail customer invoices and prepare invoice copies for the filing into customers’ files
- Receive and verify vendor invoices, matching to receiving documents, preparing invoices in batches for data entry, entering invoices into the Great Plains system, running biweekly check runs, maintaining vendor files
- Data entry of inventory transactions of Bin transfers and work order entries.
- Sales department data entry of Online orders-ASN#, Direct Supply. Order status review with Great Plains and Product knowledge
- Backup Accounts Receivable – sales tax personnel with review of invoicing for proper sales tax certificates.
- Also, handle dealer pickups and payments, and daily credit card processing.
- Backup Accounts Receivable Deposit Clerk on posting credit memos and returns.
Qualified candidates please send your resume to Aziza@hatchstaff.com