Milwaukee, WI 53204
1st shift and 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic! Direct Hire with Great Benefits!
Our Milwaukee County clients are looking to add skilled mechanics to their team! If you are someone who loves working with your hands and troubleshooting this is the opportunity for you.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all machinery
- Perform efficient, timely repairs of non functioning production assets.
- Perform modification and/or Fabrication projects to increase reliability and/or efficiency of the production assets.
- Responds to operator requests and works with the operator to resolve issues.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with projects and other assigned duties.
- Work closely with all other Maintenance Technicians to support a positive, efficient, and productive team learning environment.
- Must have at least 3 years of maintenance experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, manuals, and machine schematics.
- Working knowledge of electronic drives and controls, pneumatic, experience on Mills/Lathes
- Proficient on machining equipment.