Milwaukee, WI 53204 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
1st shift and 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic! Direct Hire!
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all production assets.
- Perform efficient, timely repairs of non functioning production assets.
- Perform modification and/or Fabrication projects to increase reliability and/or efficiency of the production assets.
- Responds to operator requests and works with the operator to resolve issues.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with projects and other assigned duties.
- Work closely with all other Maintenance Technicians to support a positive, efficient, and productive team learning environment.
- Must have at least 5 years of maintenance experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, manuals, and machine schematics.
- Working knowledge of electronic drives and controls, pneumatic, and welding.
- Understanding of building electrical and machining G-code.
- Proficient on machining equipment.