Milwaukee, WI | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Come work for one of Milwaukee's top companies! Experience first hand what it is like to work for an amazing, true grit, company. They are always looking to promote from within, so there is a ton of opportunity to move up and make more money! Intense training and mentoring program offered from day one; you will be learning from the best and become the best. This is a very selective direct hire opportunity, apply with us to find your next step.
1st and 3rd shift available. DIRECT HIRE!
- Perform all required duties and responsibilities of an Operator.
- A plus if you can Set-up, adjust, change tooling, troubleshoot, maintain and operate multiple pieces equipment.
- Identify potential safety risks with equipment and ensure safety devices are operational and functional.
- Optimize performance of production equipment and tooling, mitigating risk of internal and external customer quality related issues.
- Move material, product, supplies, etc. and transact material movements as required using fork trucks and crane.
- Complete quality control paperwork.
- Communicate issues and critical information to supervisors and others as is relevant or required.
- 1 – 2 years of manufacturing or related mechanical experience
- Experience running multiple machines
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to drive a fork truck
- Ability to use quality measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, attribute gauges, etc.)