Milwaukee, WI | Direct-Hire (Perm)
1st and 3rd shift available. DIRECT HIRE! Growth Potential!
- Perform all required duties and responsibilities of an Operator.
- Set-up, adjust, change tooling, troubleshoot, maintain and operate multiple pieces equipment.
- Identify potential safety risks with equipment and ensure safety devices are operational and functional.
- Optimize performance of production equipment and tooling, mitigating risk of internal and external customer quality related issues.
- Move material, product, supplies, etc. and transact material movements as required using fork trucks and crane.
- Complete quality control paperwork.
- Communicate issues and critical information to supervisors and others as is relevant or required.
- 1 – 2 years of manufacturing or related mechanical experience
- Experience running multiple machines
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to drive a fork truck
- Ability to use quality measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, attribute gauges, etc.)