New Berlin, WI 53204
Do you love the legal field, but looking for a role outside of a traditional law firm? If so, this role is perfect for you! In this role, you will be supporting the General Counsel of a dynamic, growing international services company!
This individual will support the General Counsel with day to day activities as needed. Duties include contract review, corporate governance and legal research. This position will also ensure that the company complies with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Basic contract review and negotiation
- Legal research
- Corporate Governance
To be successful in this role, the following would be a requirement:
- Minimum of Associates degree; Paralegal certificate preferred
- 2-3 years experience in law firm or in-house support of counsel
- Valid drivers license
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Above average computer/technology skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality