One of our clients in the greater Milwaukee area is looking to add to their team in the form of an IT Director.
This client of ours has a good family feel to it, are very big on career development and empowerment, yet love the work hard/hand on environment that they have. You will have to be willing to get your hands dirty to solve any problem that may come through since process improvement is very big to them; whether that means walking the warehouse floor to see where the issue is to picking up the phone and getting in contact with one of your providers to solve something. It is important to have a desire to learn and to be curious - our client wants this role to interface with all aspect of operations.
You will be responsible for managing a team of around 12 reports along with your own direct projects. Having the ability to write code, and help others with any issues that they run into when coding is also a large aspect of this role and ideally you will have worked in a high volume environment.
This is an amazing next step for anyone at the manage or senior manager lever or an IT director looking for the next challenge to tackle.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years of experience with SQL and client server applications
- At least 6 years of experience developing processes and procedures
- At least 6 years of experience building and managing technical teams
- At least 5 years of experience with ERP, WMS and Financial Packages
- At least 5 years of experience with working in a data center environment
- At least 3 years of experience with eComm platforms in a B2C environment
- Master’s degree
- 3+years of experience working with large data sets in an SQL environment
- 3+years of experience on Agile and DevOps teams
- 3+years of experience with Git version control & JIRA
- 3+years of experience with Power BI
- 3+years of experience with WorkArea, WebLinc
- Experience with at least one (Simparel\Exenta, Blue Cherry, JDA, SAP, Epicor)