Brookfield, WI Brookfield
The position provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical information and reports, driving strategic planning initiatives, handling information requests and performing support functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, travel and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Maintain management database system for business development and real estate services (Curate and Coessential software)
- Assist with strategic planning initiatives including scheduling meetings, leading meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes, distributing minutes and follow-up on initiatives with employees
- Assist with business development events and meetings, including coordination of calendar of events and attendees at events
- Assist the Director in all aspects of commercial real estate and development including but not limited to brokerage, due diligence, contracts, property management, lease up and marketing plans.
- Assist in preparing documents which include but are not limited to the drafting of offers, letters, memos, letters of intent, contracts, leases, property management documents and marketing brochures using Microsoft Office.
- Assist with site identification and property research for acquisition or development
- Attend events, trade shows and dinners representing company, sometimes after hours
- Answer phone calls, screen and take messages for executives, when necessary
- Make travel arrangements for executives including registrations for conferences and events
Wonderful direct hire opportunity! In addition to all listed above, our client offers excellent benefits and " summer Fridays" all year long!!
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet search engines
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- High degree of professionalism, friendliness, reliability and a self-starter
- Must be able to multi-task, plan and organize work effectively, analyze problems, propose reasonable solutions and carry-out decisions made
- This position acts as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal/external clients and will work closely with all employees on a regular basis.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position. A Wisconsin Real Estate License is a plus or willingness to obtain a Wisconsin Real Estate License in a timely matter.