Brookfield, WI | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Challenging, Full-time Executive Assistant opportunity to provide support to members of C Suite. This position offers a variety of responsibilities including research, report preparation, scheduling of meetings, travel and corporate event planning within a dynamic, growing industry!
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant providing high level, confidential administrative support.
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Above average analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Associates degree a plus, but not required